Welcome to PRETTY PUGS OF TEXAS!
We’re hoping to have more puppies this fall. Watch this site for news on upcoming litters.
Since 2005 when we got our first pair of fawn pugs, we’ve specialized in raising well-socialized, healthy fawn, black, and white pug puppies. Our babies are happy, very spoiled and well socialized in our home and only allowed to go to loving, stable homes.
We don’t produce puppies on a large scale like some breeders, but instead, we are a small breeder with the aim of Pug quality – not quantity and for our love of pugs. With this mindset, puppy breeding is more manageable; therefore, they can get the necessary care to be healthy, energetic and happy. We do not have puppies available constantly; and we definitely do not have puppies available every month like some large volume breeders do.
Our pug parents are DNA tested for PDE (pug dog encephalitis) and are on heartworm preventative medicine, up to date on vaccinations and wormed regularly.
All our healthy, adorably cute pug puppies come with :
- AKC or CKC (limited) registration papers (your puppy is sold as a companion & BFF),
- One year genetic health guarantee,
- 1st core vaccination (canine distemper-adenovirus, type-2-parainfluenza-parvorvirus vaccine),
- 2 to 3 roundworm/hookworm preventative treatments,
- Vaccine/worming record,
- Pug info sheet,
- Pretty Pugs of Texas Puppy Start Pak (collar, toys, blanket, current diet instructions/food sample & MORE ! (some items may vary).
Open your heart to a PUG BUNDLE OF JOY today!
* we are required to collect sales tax on all sales to Texas residents @ 0.825%
* please note all deposits placed to reserve a puppy are non-refundable